Breaking free of addiction or mental health concerns on your own can lead to frustration and even relapse. At NuLife Behavioral Health, we want to help you get on the path to recovery and stay there. Our treatment programs are designed to provide you with the tools and support you need to reach your goals. Through individualized treatment plans and a warm, welcoming environment where you can focus on your recovery, our programs can help you get your life back on track.
If you or someone you love is struggling with a mental health issue or a substance use disorder, we encourage you to reach out to us. We can offer you the help and support you need to start your journey to recovery. Contact us today at 888.409.4775 to learn more about our treatment programs and how we can help you achieve your goals.
Our Treatment Programs
Partial Hospitalization Program
Our most intensive level of care is our partial hospitalization program (PHP). This program is designed for individuals who need a higher level of care than what can be provided in a traditional outpatient setting, but who do not require 24-hour supervision. PHP typically consists of five days of programming per week in order to provide you with the structure and support you need to recover.
Intensive Outpatient Program
Once clients have completed our PHP program or if they do not require a higher level of care, they may transition to our intensive outpatient program (IOP). IOP is a less intensive level of care that still provides structure and support during the early stages of recovery. IOP typically consists of twelve hours of programming per week divided into three days. We recommend that clients in our IOP also connect with a local 12-step or similar recovery program to supplement their care.
Outpatient Treatment Program
Our outpatient treatment program (OP) is designed for individuals who have completed our IOP or who do not require a higher level of care. This program consists of less frequent visits with our staff, typically one to two times per week. We recommend that clients in our OP also connect with a local 12-step or similar recovery program to supplement their care.
Addiction is often accompanied by mental health concerns such as depression, anxiety, and PTSD. At NuLife Behavioral Health, we offer dual diagnosis treatment to address both addiction and mental health concerns. Addressing only one condition while ignoring the other can lead to relapse, but our dual diagnosis program can help you develop the healthy coping skills you need to manage both conditions.
What Sets NuLife Behavioral Health Apart
- A personalized treatment plan – We believe that every individual is unique and deserves a personalized treatment plan.
- A caring and supportive staff that will be with you every step of the way – Many of our staff members are in recovery themselves and understand what you’re going through.
- Evidence-based and holistic therapies – Approaches like dialectical behavior therapy, TMS therapy, and yoga and meditation can help you heal your mind, body, and soul.
- A comfortable and welcoming environment – Our goal is to create a safe space where you can focus on your recovery.
- A focus on your physical, mental, and emotional health – We believe in treating the whole person.